i havent seen it, but ive heard the same thing
Who has seen this? What are you thoughts? I was disappointed big time, I had high expectations though. It wasnt horrible or anything, its entertaining. Just could have been so much better.
i havent seen it, but ive heard the same thing
I'm wantin to go see it...don't know if I'll get around to it or not though
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
hopefully i'm gonna go see it tonight
hopefully that will all work out :0)
The first was better is what ive been told..
i went and saw it and it was great i didnt like the first one much at all but i loved the second one it had a bunch of pretty scary moments and i just thought it had a good plot
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I work @ the cinema so we got to preview it the day before it came out and from what I watched I liked it, of course I've never seen the first one so I can't compare em'. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the movie...some people liked it some didn't.
i hate it b/c she keeps coming back...and they leave so much unanswered
absoluteky hated the first one...this one was better...but if you put a rose on a stick of poo its still a stick of poo
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yeah, it makes me mad how it ends, I mean, how are they gonna explain all the dead people? They are going to jail man! haha
Bookmarks